Here we go again!
Yes, it's the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness and once more our minds are starting to turn to the festive season. More importantly, hardended pram racers are starting to chosing their theme, design their pram and get their costumes together. Above all, they are getting their entry forms in!
2015's Pram Race looks like it's going to be the best organised and safest Pram Race yet with your Committee having spent a large part of the year working with Surrey Heath Borough Council, the Police and the other local authorities to get the race licence, road closures and other approvals in place.
Help us make sure that the day run smoothly by sticking to a few simple rules:
- Get your entry in early and make sure you arrive in plenty of time on the day.
- DON"T OVERDO THE BOOZE. DON'T BRING ALCOHOL TO THE START.
- If you are under 25 and want to buy an alcoholic drink, bring some ID as you will be asked to prove your age.
- Take your pram home with you and put your rubbish in the many bins provided.
- Be courteous to any cars you meet on the route. If they are within the road closure area they will have a very good reason to be there.
What's it all about?
To get an idea of the what it's all about check out pictures and videos from the 2014 Race in the Photo Gallery
Get your exclusive Pram Race merchandise here!
For only the second year, you are able to buy stylish T-shirts, baseball caps, phone cases and other exclusive Pram Race clothing on-line. Perfect for that last minute Christmas present or for a coordinated look for your whole team.
All profits will go to the Pram Race Charity.
More items are being added all the time.
Check out our Pram Race shop now!